Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Great Day to Be a Roofer!

It's freaking hot! Today's high is supposed to be 95, tomorrow will be 97, with heat indices both days around 110. I suppose you could call it training for the Philippines, though the temperature in Manila yesterday was lower the temperature in Salisbury. Listening to Art Bell when driving back from Washington Sunday night, he said that he's been staying up all night and sleeping all day in the 115 degree heat in the southwest. Seems like a great solution here. Wonder if my boss would go for that?


At least I have my summer haircut to keep my head comfortable.

Note: This photo was supposed to be up before Shelly got back from her recent trip to the Philippines and Japan, to prove I had gotten a haircut, but it never made it, at least not with any comments. As such, it doesn't serve much of a purpose, other than to complain about the heat. Looking at a weather map of the United States, I'm not expecting much sympathy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Art Bell rules!!!

Nice haircut too.

Anonymous said...

Nice haircut. Why isn't it even shorter -- like when you had peach fuzz?