Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Amazing Race Is Back

Yay! The Amazing Race 9 was on tonight, airing just twelve hours or so after it did in the States.

TAR is the only reality show I watch, and I was happy to find it on satellite TV here when I arrived last October. Like most other fans of the show, I was glad that they're back to teams of two rather than the "family edition" they had on last fall (though I did, by the end, have a family I was pulling for, and another I was cheering against), and that those teams are back to traveling overseas again, starting tonight in Colorado and flying, pretty much immediately, to Brazil.

If you're into The Amazing Race at all, read host Phil Keoghan's blog. It's a great behind-the-scenes look at the show.

Shelly's Wednesday night conference calls work out well for me. She can work, I can watch TV. :-)

No comments: