Saturday, March 18, 2006

Thanks for your Kind Comments

Thanks for your kind comments about Mister Tanaka. Brad did a fine job of echoing my thoughts about how a pet really becomes part of your life:

I know exactly how you feel about a/OUR cat. We certainly get attached to pets that interact with us, love us, etc. They become part of the family (unlike fish and hamsters).


Not much news yet today. I visited Tanaka at the cat clinic this morning and made the decision to put him into surgery, where the doctor will remove the bladder stones that he believes are the problem. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and will visit again sometime in the next couple of hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have not seen an update on Mister Tannake since the March 17 post when, he was to have surgury? I am hoping all went very well.