Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Art Bell, Now Broadcasting from Manila

Brother-in-law Jim might be interested in this, as well as anyone else who can actually tell me who Art Bell is.

Art is now married to a Filipina, and living in the Philippines, according to a story at radioink.com.

For those of you not in the know, Art Bell used to host Coast to Coast, an overnight radio program about UFOs, ghosts and other other-worldly phenomena. He still hosts C2C during the weekends, and will apparently continue to host from Manila.

For the life of me, I can't remember how I know that Jim has listened to Coast to Coast, but I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That ain't Art Bell. Art Bell used to do the yearly circuit to all the schools and show his movies about traveling all over the world.
Assemblies in the gym, he and his wife gave the talks.