Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A New Look

Blogger has recently made blogging so much easier. While they still won't do the writing for me, they've implemented a number of features in their software that makes my life much easier. (Of course, since blogging was the only reason I had to learn HTML, and the new version of Blogger requires zero HTML knowledge, I'll probably spend the rest of my life with only the infinitesimal HTML knowledge I have today.)

So, I've taken advantage of the easier-to-use Blogger and done some redesign work here. It looks good to me on my Mac, but I haven't been able to test it on a PC yet. If you're using Windows and the blog doesn't look like this, please e-mail me or leave a comment and let me know! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blog looks great on my Windows machine w/Firefox browser.