Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Congratulations, Visitor 1,000!

Digging through my records over at sitemeter.com, I realized that we hit the big 1,000 visitor mark at 9:58 a.m. Eastern time Saturday morning, when someone logged in from Cincinnati, Ohio. We think that lucky visitor number 1,000 is Berni, one of Shelly's Peace Corps buddies.

Berni, Mister Tanaka would like to honor your persistance by extending your subscription to mistertanaka.blogspot.com for one year, absolutely free of charge. Mister Tanaka gives your subscription his pawprint of approval, guaranteeing you double your money back if you are not satisfied.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... I think that either the clock is wrong or you have another Cincinnati fan. I didn't even have the computer on on Saturday morning. However, I will gladly accept that extension to my subscription - anything to help me see that there's life outside of this place. ;-)

Berni